A GroundK provides service in all major cities in KOREA. (Seoul, Incheon, Busan, Jeju)
Also, We have a global network of over 80 countries and affiliate companies which enables us to provide first class service often at very short notice, anywhere in the world.
Can I make a booking if I don’t know my destination?
A We advise that the full address is provided for a booking to be made as the price is reflective of the full post code. If the full address is not provided at this stage then we will not be able to provide an accurate quote for the journey. It also assists your driver to enable a seamless journey.
How far in advance will I receive my driver’s contact details?
A Once a driver has been allocated to the booking you will be sent an SMS with the drivers’ contact details, including the make and model of the car and the driver’s contact number.
A GroundK reservation number is your access code to view / manage your reservation details.
• You can view all detailed information such as your boarding information, vehicle, etc., in your reservation summary.
• You can check / change / cancel your reservation details with your reservation number.
What information is collected during booking and how is this information used?
A Any information you provide to us when booking is confidential and never shared with a third party. We ask for the passenger's name, pick-up and drop-off locations, vehicle request, credit card information, mobile number and email address. The email address you provide us with will be sent the booking confirmation and a final receipt. We also ask for the passenger's mobile number so they can receive essential SMS alerts on the day of their ride. You can opt-out of providing us with an email address and mobile number; however, this could result in a number of ride-related issues like missing an error in a reservation or being unable to locate your driver at pick-up. We strongly recommend that all passengers provide a valid email address and mobile number.
How do I check what I booked?
A You can always click on " Login > Confirmation" menu to check your bookings on GroundK. However, a reservation number is input required.
Rate & Payment
How much will my GroundK ride cost?
A GroundK's fares are based on distance calculations from the pick-up to drop-off location. In certain locales, the price is calculated by time and distance for garage to garage. In others, the calculation is based on the exact start and end points. To get an estimate of your ride, please visit groundk.com and enter your ride details with the date and time you will need the service.
Are there additional or hidden fees?
A GroundK does not have hidden fees. We show you your estimated total upfront, which includes all charges with the exception of wait time, stops, parking or tolls, which cannot be calculated until the ride is complete.
Payment and confirmation of reservation
A Your reservation is only confirmed once you have made your payment.
• You must make a payment within 24 hours of 'Reservation Available' status, that is, 'payment available' status. Once the payment is processed, you will receive information related to confirmation of reservation via 'SMS' and 'email.'
• Reservations by ‘simple users’ that are being held without payment may result in cancellation or change of fare without prior notice to ensure smooth service for 'clients on waiting list' and 'other clients'. Please be informed that we do not take any responsibility for these arrangements.
• Please be informed that we do not take any responsibility for any disadvantages caused by reservations being held without payment.
• Additional charges incurred at the site on the day of using the service is be paid after our field staff or customer center representative confirms the applicable charges with the client.
Why do you charge hourly hire from garage to garage?
A We charge for the time used by both chauffeur and car to reach the pick up point and return to the garage after dropping the passenger. This is deemed to be the driver's 'working hours' and is standard charging procedure. For example if the driver leaves the city center garage to pick up at an airport and then take a passenger to a location outside the city, it is quite likely that the passenger may only be in the vehicle for 1 hour but the total time for vehicle and driver could be 4 hours or more. For Hourly charter fixed rates will apply start from 4hour services.
Do I need to tip the driver?
A You are not required to tip your driver although any tip is greatly appreciated by them.
AYou may receive discounted rates by applying your GroundK coupon during the reservation process.
• Coupon discounts are available through GroundK partner benefits and a variety of GroundK promotions.
• Only one coupon that offers the highest discount rate can be redeemed per reservation. Multiple discounts are not applied.
• Coupons cannot be applied after the reservation is complete.
• If you cancel your reservation, you will still be able to use your coupon for your next reservation (as long as the expiration date has not passed).
Can I request a driver?
A You can request a driver and we will do our best to allocate them to your booking however this is not always possible.
I can't find my driver, what do I do?
A If we have a valid mobile number for the passenger then we will send a text confirming the drivers details shortly before the journey time. You can contact the driver using these details before the booking should you need.
What if my flight is early or delayed?
A We ask for your flight information when booking your ride. This information allows us to track your flight - so early or late - when your flight arrives we'll be there. You have the option to disable flight tracking, but we advise against this because if your flight is early you may be kept waiting or if it's late you may incur unnecessary wait time fees.
Do you have an events team to help organize events?
A Absolutely. Our events management team arranges car services for all types of company events, including: Conferences open day road shows, Sports Event and Network Parties.
How do I open a Priority Account?
A You can open an Business Priority Account or Personal Priority Account online by clicking here or by contacting a member of our Sales team on +82 2 863 3540
No Show Policy
For airport arrival pick-up
• When the expected customer does not show up nor calls our customer service center or the chauffeur within the free waiting time (60 minutes for international flights and 40 minutes for domestic flights), we will consider such case as NO SHOW and will charge 100% of the service fare.
• Customers must inform our customer service center or the chauffeur when their arrival time has changed and are traveling on a flight schedule different from the one provided at the time of reservation. Please be informed that we shall not be obliged to refund any fee for unfulfilled service(s) due to such negligence on the part of the customers.
For point pick-up
• Please be informed that the free waiting time for point pick-up is 20 minutes. When the expected customer does not show up nor calls our customer service center or the chauffeur within the free waiting time, we consider such case as NO SHOW and will not refund any fee paid.
※ Please be informed that we shall not be obliged to refund any fee to the (passenger) traveler for making a sudden cancellation because of simple ‘change of heart’ or without informing the customer service center about the specific complaint. Please be informed that we do not take any responsibility for any problems arising from such cancellation.
AGroundK makes the best effort for the convenience of our customers.
• Please let us know if you have any personal request for a pleasant trip. We will do our best to support your special requests according to the regulations of our company and the service scope and reserved vehicle we can provide.
• In this case, please let us know your special requests via the "Additional Requests" section on the "Make a reservation" customer information page 48 hours (for domestic requests) or 72 hours (for overseas requests) in advance of the pick-up time to confirm availability.
Web site access
AIf you are making an online reservation, we recommend using Chrome over other browsers.
• When making online reservation using a PC, please be informed that our web site is not supported in the lower IE versions (10 or lower) for security and function implementation reasons.
• Mobile reservation of GroundK service is available via smartphone.
Support for companion animals
AGroundK welcomes boarding of companion animals.
• However, it may be necessary to change to a larger vehicle depending on the vehicle you have reserved for the time of service and the number of passengers and baggage. Otherwise, it may be difficult to board your companion animal.
• For the safety of all passengers and sanitary maintenance of the vehicle, all companion animals must be kept in a mobile cage for boarding.
• At the time of boarding a pick-up vehicle, our chauffeur or staff at the customer center might ask you to take responsibility for any problems that might arise from boarding your companion animal(s) on the vehicle.
• Please let us know if you need support for your companion animals via the "Additional Requests" section on the "Make a reservation" customer information page.